Thursday, December 15, 2011

New: Available Conjure Oils for You!!

I love oils and creating "potions"; when I was a little kid I loved to pretend I was a magician and mix weeds and dirt and water together.  I had a whole laboratory under the raised porch of our home which I furnished with old bottles, wood scavanged from the neighborhood, and a bucket to collect rain water.

Now that I'm an adult, I can make potions that help people!

I have the following all ready to go:

Flower of Love - A sweet flowery blend used for love-drawing, sweetening up an existing relationship, or just to put some extra love in your life. 

Protection - Dress the front door of your house and the windows to prevent evil from entering the home.  Wear as a personal scent when around nasty or draining people.

Holy Blessing - Frankincense and sandalwood make an oil suitable for prayer and meditation.

Hot Foot - My version of a hoodoo formula.  Hey, sometimes the best defense is a good offense!

$3.00 U.S. each plus shipping.  All oils contain real botanical roots, herbs and essentials.  Sold as curios only.  Contact me if you would like to purchase.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious, how big of a bottle? (and so others can see lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I should have mentioned :) All bottles except the Flower of Love are 1 fluid ounce. The Flower of Love is in a dram bottle.

    ReplyDelete