Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nail Down a Criminal with the help of La Madama

One of the spirits I've been working with recently is La Madama.  She is really a group of spirits from Africa, and so different people can have "different" La Madamas that work with them.  She is the spirit of a slave conjure woman, powerful at reading cards and bones, and is very chatty; she loves to talk!

A friend of mine was assaulted last month and the assailant escaped before the police could arrest him.  No one even knew the guy's name.  I have zero tolerance for jerks who assault women, so I asked La Madama to give me some advice.

First, I wrote out on a slip of paper "All the enemies of X (my friend's name) known and unknown".  I learned from Momma Starr at Old Style Conjure that you can lock down an enemy by drawing a circle around the name and then crossing it out with 3 x's.  I put this name paper in a red cloth and rolled it up, away from me, while praying that whoever hurt my friend and anyone who may be aiding him/her be tied up and found by the law.

I tied this packet in a knot and left it on my altar.

When no news had come in after a week or so, I got impatient.  I took that knotted packet and tied it in four MORE knots to make 5 knots total, all the while praying that this criminal be found by the cops and made to pay for what he did.  I added salt, pepper and red pepper (so he gets burned by his crimes).  Then, I wrapped this packet in tin foil with the shiny side facing inwards, so all his evil was reflected back to him.  I took 9 nails and, using a hammer, nailed them into the foil in a row.

I put this packet in a Tupperware box (OK, I know it's not very traditional but it's what I had!) and set a hammer on top of it.  I put all of this in front of my La Madama space, as seen below:

I set that work in front of La Madama and asked her to bring this guy to justice.

That was about 2 weeks ago; tonight I found out that the assailant was caught by the police, taken in handcuffs to the local jail, and my friend went down to identify him.

Praise to you, La Madama!  I gave her a red vigil and some whiskey to thank her; I also owe her some molasses (one of her offerings).  I am indeed grateful to Momma Starr for her books and lessons on working with this spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment