Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You want BIG money? You need a BIG lodestone!

Say hello to Bobby, everyone!  That's what this lodestone wanted to be called when I was baptizing him (washing him off with whiskey).  The name "Bobby" popped into my head, and so Bobby it is!  The pic doesn't really do him justice; he measures about 4 inches long and weighs a pound!!  Underneath is a dressed $2 bill and a piece of notepaper that looks like a $100 bill with the 2nd Pentacle of Jupiter drawn on it; that is a strong money drawing sigil.  I will add more money under Bobby very soon :)  I got this great stone on eBay.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome lodestone!! I need to get a large one like this. Recently, I've been working with smaller ones as part of spell bottles. Hi, I'm Strata btw. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Strata, nice to meet you! Small lodestones, or lodestone grits (little bitty lodestones) are great for spell bottles or to carry in mojo bags.

    ReplyDelete